Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday

My weigh-in yesterday was 148.5. I kept pretty busy flying around the house getting ready for Aunt Carol''s visit. I ate pretty much as usual, and we had twice leftover Hamburger Helper for supper,along with green beans and lettuce salad. We were baby-sittung Claire and Connor briefly and Sarah brought us each a Godiva candy bar--yummy--and if that was't decadent enough, Melissa, our wallpaper lady, brought us each a heart shaped chocolate lollipop with pretty decorations on it. She makes them and sells them--a very enterprising woman.

This morning I had a seven o'clock dental appt and the dentist merely glued back on the crown that came off in my pizza last Saturday! Yea! No new crown! Then we did two grocery stores and went to I-Hop for a very bad breakfast--eggs, bacon, hash browns which I only partly ate and three pancakes! Then we did one more grocery and Rite-Aid and came home. Now I want to clean the entire downstairs before seeing Dick's GI this afternoon. At least that is some exercise!

No comments: