Monday, February 20, 2006

UGH!!!

I am so disgusting!! This morning my weight was 205.8!! I haven't been that high in almost a month! I am so bloated from my (still) looming period that I feel like I am going to pop! I am sore and crampy - and sort of cranky, but I have been worse. I ate EVERYTHING in sight this weekend - and if I didn't eat it I drank it! ACK!

Friday night Katie and I went to J. Patrick's (Irish bar downtown). I snitched a mozzerella stick from Heather and Katie and I ordered a fish and chips platter. We split one filet and let Charles eat the rest. We drank what I think must have been an amazingly fattening Irish coffee. However my weight was down on Saturady morning to 202 even.

We started my birthday with a couple of lattes made on Katie's new espresso machine. We mixed them with different flavors of hot cholcolate to make them mochas. We then went to mom and Dad's for brunch. I was pretty well behaved there. I had three pieces of bacon, one piece of pastry, some of the egg casserole and fresh fruit. I just had skim milk in my coffee - and of course we had carrot cake for birthday cake.

I originally planned to work out after brunch - but I also originally planned to have an early night on Friday night. THAT didn't happen. I went home and took a nap.

We went to Bonefish for dinner Saturday night. I had pistachio encrusted rainbow trout with potatoes au gratin and a house salad. I ate the whole salad and half of the filet, but almost none of the potatoes. Then I had creme brulee for dessert. Katie and I split it and we still left about half behind. This is a big improvement over how we used to lick the bowl clean!!!

I didn't eat anything at the Friendly Inn afterwards - but I think I had four drinks total. Luckily they are small ones! When we got home on Saturday I ate the rest of my potatoes from dinner.

It wasn't until Sunday that I started getting really bad. My weight was 203.4 Sunday morning. I didn't eat anything until lunch time - and I had my leftover fish. Then all Sunday afternoon I had the worst munchies! I ate a serving of pistachio nuts, and THREE of the 90 calorie snack packs I was telling you about the other day. I was also super thirsty and so drank a ton of water. Then, I wasn't hungry at dinner time. Katie ate her leftovers from the night before, and much later I made a mini pizza, with both sausage and pepperoni!!!! I think that was all I ate - but that was enough!!!!! Too much!

I came into work today determined to get myself back on track with food. I had my Lucky Charms with skim milk and coffee with skim milk for breakfast. Then they had my birthday cake at work. Weren't we just talking about the Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake on Saturday? Well - now I know WHY it is their highest calorie cake!! 8-) Boy was it good! I did try to cut myself a SMALL piece, adn I didn't finish it all. So maybe I only ate 1000 calories instead of 1600!

Sigh - I am doomed!

No comments: