Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Long Term

Can you believe we have been at this for five months?? It doesn't seem that long. What really amazes me is that I still look forward to reading all of the posts every day. I can honestly say that this blog and the whole group effort mentality has been what has kept me sticking to this diet. So what if I have only lost 10.6 pounds (or whatever) I am eating healthily for the first time since I graduated from college. I am getting enough vegetables and I enjoy them! I am going to the gym virtually every day. I may not weigh less but I have had three people comment in the last week or so about my weight loss. My calves are DEFINITELY firmer. My chin is down to about 1 and a half.

YAY US!!!

By the way - Welcome Back Mom! Where have you been? Katie - are you out there? I need your weight for last week as well as this week for my chart.

No comments: