Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Weigh in day

134.4 this morning! Woo-hoo! That's within my "ultimate goal" range, although I'm not sure how accurate it is since I've been fluctuating a lot between 134.8 (my lowest daily up until now) and 136ish. I would have been happy with anything in the 135 range, so this is much lower than I expected. But I kept stepping off the scale and then stepping back on, then moving the scale to a different spot on the floor and reweighing myself, and each time it came up 134.4. Can I go have some carrot cake now? ;-)

I wish I could have more days like yesterday--even though I didn't get to the gym, I DID get some exercise in at night (pilates, of course) and I was able to stick to my diet without feeling at all deprived. I let myself have three chocolate chip cookies over the course of the day so I'd get some kind of treat, but other than that it was all healthy stuff--all my usual breakfast, lunch, and snacks, then another omlette with two cups of vegetables for dinner. Why is it that some days it's very easy to eat like that and other days I just want to eat everything in sight?

Did anyone watch the ski jumping last night (or any night)? I was looking at the weight and height of some of those guys and was amazed--they are ALL beanpoles! One guy was 6'1" and 148 pounds, another was 5'9" and 132!!! Can you imagine being three inches taller than me and several pounds lighter, and a guy? They must have no muscles at all except what they need to land.

No comments: