Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Extra exercise

Starting Monday, I upped my exercise to where I burn 400 calories on the treadmill. I do the 30 minute program for 250, and then I spend another 20 minutes walking at 3.5 mph at a lower incline (4 or 5 usually) to get the extra 150. I did that Monday and Tuesday. I'll miss exercise tonight because I am meeting a friend for a birthday dinner and that's not until 6:30.

Food yesterday was: shredded wheat with 1% milk for breakfast, string cheese for a morning snack, french onion soup (no cheese or bread in it) and a breadstick for lunch, an orange for an afternoon snack, and then a handful of these twizzler bites with gooey sugar in the middle. This guy had them at work and they were soooo tasty while we were plotting out maps for a data delivery today. thoughtless eating, really. Dinner was let's dish carolina bbq and baked beans. For my birthday, we made the let's dish lava cakes. Yum.

No comments: