Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday morning

I weighed 147.5 in my nightgown this morning, but after a bath I was 146.5 I do wonder how I can "lose" a pound in the bathtub!

I was sent to a site called fitday.com that I suggest you look at--if you don't use it already! I entered what cereal I had for breakfast and the orange juice, although I only drank a small glass of oj. It has a chart and a graph that lets you know how many calories you've had. It is free, although they do peddle a pay for program that you can install on your own computer. I didn't look at all the features of either plan. Oh--on 17 pages of a list it didn't list my cereal, so I entered the nearest approximation. I could climb the stairs and bring down my own box of cereal and enter in all the data, but that would be time consuming.

No comments: