Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Almost back to where I belong

I was kind of dreading weigh-in day today since I have been so high (sort of) for the past several days. But it wasn't so bad. I am not quite back to my low point, but I was close. 202.2 today. I didn't quite believe it. Next weigh-in day Sarah and I will be on our cruise - so I am not sure if we will have a scale. That's OK - I am not sure if we will want to weigh ourselves!!!

I did a nice long workout yesterday... Maybe that was the difference. I started on the cross trainer - doing the cardio workout. One of the TVs was playing an episode of Charmed - so after 18 minutes I moved to the treadmill that was in front of that TV. I then walked through the rest of the episode. I kept moving the incline up and up. I LOVE it that with only a little more effort I burn so many more calories! I was sweating like crazy though.

Food - as I said - was OK. I had a piece of fat free carrot cake - that was more like bread early in the day. I also had a serving of Do-Si-Dos in the evening. Other than that it was all the same old stuff. I did actually EAT all of my stuff yesterday. I was getting back into the habit of forgetting to eat during the day and making poor food choices at night. I really DO like it better when I eat better.

Today my stomach is already growling. We were out of milk this morning - so I have half a bagel with applesauce for breakfast and yogurt for a morning snack.

No comments: