Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ouch

I've had a canker sore for three days now--it's right at the front of my mouth where my gums and lower lip come together. And eating anything that isn't very mild and squishy just hurts. Today it seems to be worse--eating salad dressing last night was torture, but today I can't even contemplate my orange. Anything salty, acidic, or crunchy (where little bits get in the area) hurts like hell. What I don't know is how this is going to affect my diet. Yogurt and string cheese are o.k., and I just had leftover bean and pasta stew that wasn't too bad. So maybe this is a good thing--as long as I can stay away from pain-free unhealthy stuff (candy, pudding) and CAN'T eat as much healthy stuff, I'll gain (or lose, as the case may be) from this.

No exercise so far today--it's my day off from the gym--but I'll do a long pilates session tonight. I never got around to the short pilates dvd last night, but this morning my weight was down to 136.4.

No comments: