Friday, February 24, 2006

Not doing well

I didn't post on weigh-in day, but I think I was about 149 or 149.5, which is what I was this morning. I have been eating like a pig. Aunt Carol was here, as most of you know, and we went out to dinner on Thursday and Tuesday--first Bertucci's and then Manor Tavern. Then we had the brunch for Amy, with a lot of left-over goodies that I felt compelled to help eat up. So I am lucky I'm not back up over 150. Carol is gone now, as are most of the goodies, but I seem to keep finding cookies and candy and picking away--oh, and I had a beer last night, and I have been into my almonds and Dad's peanuts. Dad brought up a pot roast for me to fix tonight, and he wanted it with potatoes and gravy, so that wasn't much help! I am never satisfied--I always want to have something more! Help!

No comments: