Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'll need a do-over too...

My weight has been creeping up since weigh in day by about .2 lbs a day. I haven't been policing my carb intake like I was, and I have to do that. I did do extra exercise yesterday to offset my eating, so hopefully I'll see that in tomorrow's weight. I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill and took a 25 minutes walk at lunch yesterday. I walked to the harbor since that is the only place I can go where I can maintain a decent pace and not have to stop at every intersection.

Today is my one day this week to eat lunch out, so I am going to get french onion soup. It isn't like the restaurant kind--no bread or cheese, just broth and onions. It has a bit more salt, but it is low in fat and calories. I know b/c I check the nutritional info before I even go into Au Bon Pain. I am very picky about what I eat there. We nicknamed it the House of Pain because the food is really quite terrible for you even though is masquerades as gourmet. I did pack fruit for snacks since I am only buying the soup for lunch.

No comments: