Monday, May 01, 2006

I ran yesterday...

and there wasn't even anything chasing me! I hate running, by the way. I did it because I was feeling especially sedate after working all day. I took Harry for a walk as well to break up the monotony.

I've also decided I don't like asparagus. We made the LD cheese ravioli primavera last night and it has asparagus in it. It tasted ok, but later on my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was going to pop, and the only thing in that meal that I wouldn't normally eat was the asparagus.

I also don't like exercise in general, but it really is the only way to lose any weight unless you are just naturally fit, which I am not, so I am going to do it. I'm going to change my daily walking on the treadmill for running. Yesterday was about half and half. Today I'm going to go for 10 min of walking and 20 min of running, and hopefully take Harry out again. He sure likes to sniff things when we are out.

No comments: