Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Waking up hungry

Well - last night after dinner when I was unpacking my lunch box I discovered that I didn't drink all of my milk in the morning. So that bought me about another 27 calories. That left me with JUST under 80 calories to spend yesterday and stay at 1200 for the day. Katie and I each had 1/2 a cup of Reeses cereal - which was exactly 80 calories. I managed to make them last for a fairly long time while I was reading - which was good. I was hungry last night. I went to bed a little bit early (for me) just so I would resist eating anything else. I was really worried I would wake up in the middle of the night still hungry - enough worried that I was afraid just the worrying would wake me up! I didn't though. I don't know if the Liver Formula is helping - but I was surprised I didn't wake up. Anyway - I woke up early this morning (for my day off) and immediately thought that I should be hungry because I went to bed hungry - but AGAIN - I wasn't really. A little bit - but nothing out of control.

Last night Katie and I did a lap around our neighborhood to get us to the next mile mark. I didn't really do the math in advance - so even though we both reached the point we needed to reach I still wasn't sure how far that was. So this morning I walked the full lap - including the bit up to the entry driveway. Our neighborhood is 1250 steps. So two trips around makes a mile and a quarter. Four trips is two and a half miles. This is good to know just in case I ever decide that I need to get in a bit more exercise but don't want to do a video.

I am so super paranoid about repeating the running out of calories thing again that I haven't eaten anything yet - well, my pineapple left over from yesterday - which is only 30 calories. I had a big mug of coffee with about 1/3 cup of skim milk. I also took my Flora Key yeast stuff in a glass of water - but it got sort of chunky this time so I had to drink a second glass to get the rest of it out. So - I have gone to the bathroom abot 10 times so far. Yesterday I was in the bathroom a lot too - which helped to increase my steps for the day. 8-) I din't know why so much yesterday - but I like losing all the water weight. Today I was only 208.6. You should see my weight chart. It looks like sharks teeth this month. I have been up and down two pounds everyday for a week!

OK - Now I have to figure out a healthy breakfast to eat that has no calories. Sigh.

No comments: