Tuesday, May 02, 2006

135.2

Ugh. Why can't I stay on track? Or how can I generate some motivation again? It was never easy to get myself exercising and eating less, but at least I did it, and now everything I do is half-hearted.

I only got to the gym once last week. The other two times were eaten up by meetings, but I did hit 10,000+ steps every day except during our scrapbooking weekend. Yesterday I also didn't get to the gym--I got to work and remembered (or my computer remembered for me) an afternoon meeting that was scheduled and I was there in khakis and a denim jacket, so instead of going to the gym at lunch, I went home to change into meeting clothes.

Food during the day is great, at night is horrible. Yesterday I had cereal for breakfast, two cups of coffee, almonds for morning snack, string cheese, pretzles, and an orange for lunch, yogurt and an apple in the afternoon, nothing immediately after getting home (yay me!), a hamburger (grilled, plain, on one piece of bread), french fries (homemade baked), and zucchini for dinner, and half of Connor's chocolate bunny. And a glass of milk with dinner. I guess that wasn't SO bad, except for the unnecessary chocolate. Today so far I've had cereal and two cups of coffee.

I really need to get back into exercising at night. I've gotten off of that mostly because of Davey--I used to do pilates as soon as I got the kids settled for the night, around 10:00, but that's when I take Davey out for a brief walk now, and when I get back from that I start in with making lunches and washing dishes and picking up the living room clutter. Not sure how to change this, but the pilates really helped with toning and strength.

No comments: