Thursday, May 11, 2006

On Track???

Two days in a row my weight was 208.6. I like that this is down... I was really panicking at the 210 and 212 numbers! I hope this is tracking correctly now. My goal for May is to get back to where I started in April - which was 206.2. Nothing glorious - but down from 212!! Luckily there are no candy holidays for several more months! I ended up blowing my last few calories on pistachio nuts before bed... just a few though.

I only did one more lap around the neighborhood - which means my exercise yesterday was only 1.25 miles walking. My shins were bothering me on both walks I took. I think that my shins ALWAYS hurt after a half mile, but I work through it and keep walking. With the neighborhood walk I am arriving back at my house JUST as the pain is peaking - and so I don't do another lap.

So far today I have just had coffee with skim milk. I am about to eat my cereal though.

No comments: