Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been MIA without prior explanation--the last week has been really hectic. I've been reading the blog but haven't had the chance to post. I had a multi-day training class in Vienna (again) and then we spent the weekend in Kennett Square PA at a wedding. I was home one night from Vienna before we hopped in the car to head out again. We got back today. I hate weddings that suck up an entire 3 day weekend. We had fun though. Jessica's family is really snobby though. I imagine Amy is the only one who has met Jessica--Jeff Sampson's now wife.

I have no idea what I weigh--haven't had the chance to step on a scale since last weigh in day so tomorrow could be a shock. I ate a lot this weekend, but we walked about 5 miles on Saturday at Longwood Gardens and then last night at the wedding Sandra & I danced like maniacs. I am so sore today, especially around my waist. I have no idea what I was doing that made that area sore. I came home and spent about 2 hours outside doing much needed yardwork, so I am going to pay for that tomorrow. I can already feel it in my legs. Other than that, I haven't exercised at all like usual. Back to that tomorrow.

I am going to go eat dessert. And then probably go to sleep. I am really tired and very happy to be home for a change.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was getting worried, but then I thought maybe you were on vacation and I missed that piece of news.

Amy said...

Sarah actually met Jessica at Terry's wedding. She and Jeff were in the wine bar downstairs after the wedding pretty much wrapped up.