Monday, May 01, 2006

Re-direct

Sigh. OK - This is it! We (I) have to get back in the game! I am going to really focus on eating well again. I also am going to do a "no excuses" exercise plan too. I have done it in the past - so I know I CAN do it. What I would like to do is the Sarah version of exercise (well I can't run - it really hurts my boobs to run... and my teeth, I am not sure why... except that slamming down over 200 pounds of human fat on the heels of my feet causes some jarring...). What I mean is I want to do treadmill work and then Pilates in the evening. I guess that means I have to clean up my living room so I can stretch out on the floor. I was noticing this past week that any toning I did on my abs over the past couple of months has now slid off.

My weight this morning was back to 210.4. It has been alternating with that and higher since Thursday. I hope it is lower tomorrow. My period is now over and so I am hoping it will drop back down - but I am afraid that it won't.

So - I am back to wishing I had never started this darn diet!! I know that when I diet, nothing happens, and then after the nothing happens and I give up my weight goes up. This has been my trend for the past 9 years. When I started with Jenny Craig I was at 173 (ish). I got as low as 165 in the first six weeks, then I stalled and then I started gaining again. The second time around at Jenny Craig I never lost - I just stalled. This was when I was in the upper 180s. The same thing happened with Body For Life. I lost 8 pounds then gained 15. And now this time... I have lost 13 and now gained back almost 10. I have never watched the regain phase before, because that happens usually after I have given up. I am glad I have been keeping the charts I have. It is so interesting to me to see that I really DON'T lose weight. I would LOVE to have my weight history over the course of years rather than months... just to see.

No comments: