Friday, May 12, 2006

I knew it wasn't working!!

I couldn't get back on the blog to post yesterday - I am not sure what was up.

Anyway - I KNEW my pedometer wasn't working. I think it depends on what I am wearing - but the skirt I had on yesterday wasn't letting anything register. I was running around all morning - 3 trips to the bathroom (which I know is 150 steps round trip), a trip to Target and then to Mom and Dad's house (so trips to the parking lot a couple of times). Anyway - after all that my steps were 134!!! By the end of the day I was at 1115 - and I KNOW it should have been closer to 4000 - at least. I went back an d forth to the other building - out to the DC and to various meeting rooms. This should have been one of my higher step count days. Oh well.

My weight this morning was 207.6. Yay! Going down still. My calories were really good all day (I went home at 8pm with 430 calories to spare - and this was after a late snack of pretzel nuggets. I was really hungry and still had a ton of work to do.) Anyway - shortly after I got home Katie called and said we were going to Bonefish. I had a house salad - lettuce, tomatos, pine nuts and a very light dressing - which I am sure wasn't really high in calories. But then I ordered the crab cake appetizer. This was mostly jumbo lump crabmeat, but some filler. The sauce was on the side and I didn't use most of it. I don't know what the calories were on that. I'd be willing to bet that the two combined were right around my 430 remaining calories... However, I did have three drinks - two martinis and a tequilla. So I was over my calorie count yesterday.

I didn't do any formal exercise. I couldn't get away during the day to get to the gym - and then I didn't get home until close to 9 and Katie and I went out promtly after that. We got home around 11:45 and then I went to bed.

No comments: