Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesday report

I didn't do any formal exercise yesterday--Connor was up until 11:00 and monopolizing my time (we're going back to the melatonin tonight to get him to sleep earlier; he was also then up at 4 a.m.!) so I didn't do pilates, and it was an off day for the gym. I was, however, outside most of the evening--walking Davey and then doing yard/garden work.

Food was again not great but not awful--total calories for the day were 1445. I had the usual stuff during the day (cereal, coffee, almonds, pretzles, string cheese, apple, yogurt, orange) but then had a granola bar (100 calories) on the way home from work, a slice of leftover pizza (300 calories) for dinner, and a half cup of ice cream (160 calories) for dessert. I should have skipped the ice cream in favor of watermelon. I also had two diet sodas yesterday--two more than I usually have--but I was so sleepy all day that I could barely concentrate. Today feels like it'll be the same way. It's really hard to focus after a night of almost no sleep, so I may be dosing myself with caffeine all day. Ugh.

No comments: