Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Up again

I have no idea what happened! I was doing OK hovering around 207-208 then on Saturday I stepped on the scale and was up to 211.8. I did nothing bad on Friday or Thursday really. Well - that would be OK because my period was getting going and the jump is normal for my period. But it hasn't gone away!! I was 211.2 both Sunday and Monday and today I was 210.6.

Long weekends stink because I forget about weigh in day. I am off today and tomorrow to make a really long weekend for me. This morning I weighed myself - because I almost always do - but I totally forgot that it was weigh in day. Oh well.

I don't know if I like the idea of stopping the blog for a little while. I really don't think coming back to it in two months is going to make it fresh and new. I think it will actually have the opposite affect. I think what is now sort of a habit will become a chore when you have to start up again. But it is up to you guys. I think the logical stop time will be when Katie is in Europe.

I am not more active in the summer. Not really. It is HOT in the summer and I am more inclined to sit and stare than in the winter. It is harder to get myself motivated to do anything active in the summer -especially exercise. I do more outdoor activities in the summer - but they really aren't much more ACTIVE then the indoor activities I do in the winter. I don't go hiking, or swimming, or canoeing, or anything that you can't do in the winter - and in the winter I shovel snow, and carry around heavier clothing. I am more apt to go sleding than to go hiking. I definitely would rather be cold than sweating.

No comments: