Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesday follow up

Food yesterday: oatmeal with raisins, a banana, pretzels, yogurt, strawberries, string cheese, carrots, doritoes, 3 mini hershey bars, half of a LD philly cheesesteak and 9 tater tots. No idea what that calorie count comes to, but everything was in check except the doritoe eating. The bag is down to the crumbs, so it was probably around a serving realistically, but it felt like more because I was eating straight from the bag.

Exercise was 30 minutes on the treadmill. I need to find a toning DVD that will hold my interest. The pilates for dummies just doesn't cut it anymore for me. I have a MTV pilates DVD, but it moves to fast. I really need something in between the 2 for the time being.

Weight was right at the 157. 3 mark again today. Hopefully I can break 156 in the next few days. I'm somewhere right around 10 or 11 lbs lost from my highest weight (not my beginning weight, which I believe was 166), which was either 167 or 168 on a weigh in day I think. Either way, this is the most significant weight loss I've had ever. I think all of that was lost since January 1 as well. Took me longer to get going that I would have liked, but I'm sticking with it. What is it Mad-Eye Moody says in the Harry Potter books..."CONSTANT DILIGENCE!" and if he didn't say it, he should have :^)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are doing great Julie! I have your starting weight as 168 - and you never went that high again on a weigh in day. So - officially - you have lost 10.7 pounds as of yesterday. You get to give yourself an award! It is a good thing I never got my 10 pound reward because I am back to 4.8 pounds lost. Ugh.