Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Me, too, Ugh. 134.5.

I did exercise yesterday -- I went to the gym for 45 minutes on the bike -- and that's a huge improvement over the last couple of weeks. And I ate well most of the day. But we went to dinner at Red Lobster and I ate WAY too much. I thought I was being good ordering the "Cajun Salmon" -- salmon and shrimp with spices, but I missed the part about the lemon butter sauce. You couldn't taste the lemon. Or the Cajun spices. So it was really a bit bland. I had rice pilaf to go with it, a healthier option, and I ate the vegetables that came on the plate, too. But I also ate a biscuit and had a beer to drink, and then I had a slice of bananas foster cheesecake for dessert! So I had probably my whole day's calories and then some in that one meal. Ugh.

Today I have no similar plans -- except we do still have Cecilia's Coldstone birthday certificate to use this week, and it would be more fun while Mom and Dad are still here. So I might be eating too much again tonight! But I'll try to keep things sane the rest of the day. And I WILL exercise. Sometime.

1 comment:

Amy said...

1/2 of a serving of a small Coldstone icecream with three toppings is JUST enough - and under 300 calories. Split one with someone... or ask them if you can have a child size for you. Sometimes they will let you. Or, just pick at your kids - but you will be eating blue icecream with rainbow sprikles in it.