Friday, May 26, 2006

Me too Bored!!!

Every once in a while I do the whole "this is for the rest of my life" thing and it makes me sad. I don't really miss the whole eating WAY too much thing - but I know the days of eating several servings of something really yummy are a thing of the past. Sigh.

I have been religiously recording my every calorie. Well - almost every calorie. I lose it towards the end of the day. I don't know why. I can stick to my healthy balanced diet ALL DAY, but when 4:30 hits all of my will power goes away. I then eat junk. This probably wouldn't be a problem if I didn't eat my healthy food all day. If I saved my food then I could eat it when I am munchie late in the day.

Last night at 9pm I remembered that I had to bake for a bake sale. That is the kind of calories that I don't count... the ones where I lick the icing spoon and stuff. I'll bet they add up. I made a Texas Sheet Cake. Everytime I make one I am surprised at how easy it is. You don't even have to wait for it to cool to ice it. Very handy when you are baking at 11pm. (Oh - did I mention that instead of baking at 9pm when I remembered Katie and I went to Bonefish and baked when we got home?) The cake took exactly an hour and that included paying our tab and driving home!! 8-)

No comments: