Monday, May 08, 2006

NO muummmpppff...

Gol Ding IT! I stink at this no mercy thing. I have - since I posted - eaten one butter mint (12 calories) and then the leftovers from the lunch meeting just came out. I wasn't inclined to eat them, but I also felt bad saying no. So I had about 1/2 cup (less actually) of cole slaw and a bite of pulled pork. I have to figure out the calories on that.

I am picking at fresh pineapple right now. It is SO YUMMY!! I have decided that I will eat fresh pineapple everyday if I can. It has to be good for you! Please tell me it is good! It tastes so yummy that I would not be at all surprised if I was told that of all the fruits pineapple is the one you should avoid. That would figure, huh?

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK - I feel less guilty now. The cole slaw is only 6 calories per Tablespoon. So - that is about 30 calories. The BBQ pork would have been really bad if I had eaten more of it - but since I only had a bite, that was about 63 calories (for 1 oz). I am going to take more of the cole slaw for later.