Tuesday, May 09, 2006

157.3

Not quite, but almost my 157.2 of yesterday. Definitely progress over last week.

Hmmm...a triathalon...I like the idea of having a goal like that but that actual act of doing it might kill me. I'm not sure where I'd train for the swimming part either. My friend Jenn from high school just ran her first marathon last weekend. She started training last October for it.

Food yesterday was excellent until I got home and binged on doritoes--which since they've taken the trans fat out of them, cause absolute havoc on my digestive system. My stomach hurt so bad last night. I had oatmeal with raisins and a banana for breakfast, a salad and cheese curls for lunch, 4 mini dark chocolate dove eggs from Larry's desk at work (damn him for keeping a candy dish!) then string cheese, about 4 tons of doritoes and then pears and cottage cheese for dinner.

Exercise yesterday was 30 minutes on the treadmill before work, and then 30 minutes on the treadmill after work. My legs were still aching pretty bad from yardwork over the weekend, so I just did one of the preset programs both times--no running. Hopefully today I will be less sore and can run again.

No comments: