Monday, May 15, 2006

After the weekend

I was a blob all weekend! Well most of the weekend - especially yesterday. My eating was not the greatest and I did no formal exercise. My weight on Saturday was 208.6, on Sunday it was 209.8 and thoday 209.6. That is pretty much all I have to say.

Yesterday I think I accidentaly made my espresso with decaf coffee. I can't remember what I last ground up for espresso - but that is what I used. Then I spent a good bit of the day alternating between reading and dozing.

I forgot to put my pedometer on this morning - which is probably an OK thing. It hasn't been working lately. So when I got into work this morning I snagged a new one from Kristy. Hopefully this one will work.

Katie and I shopped for a new storm door this weekend. I am SO excited to get one. Enough excited that I think I will skip the gym today to go to Lowes to order it. It is one of the nifty ones where the screen rolls up inside and the glass slides up and down with one finger. I have wanted a non screen storm door for a long time so we can leave the front door open in the winter and not lose too much heat. We want to get a new black door - but the one we want doesn't come in black unless you special order it - and I don't want to spend an extra $32 for a black one. We will probably get the dark brown instead.

No comments: