Wednesday, May 31, 2006

About the heat....

One benefit of it being so hot yesterday was that my desire to eat too much in the evening completely disappeared! I had one piece of pizza and a serving of sugar snap peas for dinner and that was it. Kind of strange. Maybe we'll leave the A/C off all summer just to keep my weight down. Maybe not. It was pretty miserable yesterday with no A/C. I can understand the purpose of sleeping porches--it was really nice outside, but really stuffy in the house. It takes the house so much longer to cool off once the sun is down.

As predicted, no exercise yesterday. And would you believe I have to go out at lunch AGAIN today? I didn't know we were almost out of laundry detergent and I have to get the laundry done before Claire and I head off to camp this weekend. But I'll make it a fast trip and go to the gym afterwards.

Food so far today has been the usual boring stuff--cereal, milk, coffee, almonds. I'm drinking green tea now. The stuff is just nasty, but I drink it anyway.

No comments: