Tuesday, May 30, 2006

135.5

Ugh. I wasn't any better yesterday. Actually I had a lousy day yesterday -- no good reason, but I got in a progressively worse mood as the day went on. The (bigger) kids played next door so I felt like I couldn't go anywhere or do anything. By the time they got home I thought Daniel would be home soon so I could go ride my bike or go for a run, but then he didn't get home until nearly 7, by which time I was a total grouch, so I really didn't want to exercise. I haven't done anything since Friday when I swam a half mile, which isn't actually that strenuous as exercise goes. And because I was such a pill all afternoon and evening I ate five or six Samoas and some Thanks-a-Lot cookies (and wondered why there wasn't more food around the house). And I ate a large helping of ice cream for dessert. But when I went to the grocery store later on I found I wasn't in a mood to buy junk, so that's a good thing.

I find I'm disinclined to take time off the blog after all -- yesterday when I was down I kept checking email and the blog and nothing was coming through, which made me feel even more trapped at home, but at least there was the hope that something would show up here! I hate the thought of being more out of touch with y'all than I already am. I do think I'd keep exercising a little bit, and my food can't get a whole lot worse. But I'd miss the blog anyway. I just don't know how to make the diet better!

No comments: