Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuesday update

Exercise was minimal yesterday. I was exhausted and just couldn't force myself to do more. But I did run for 20 minutes on the treadmill. Realistically, I ran for 16 minutes and then had 2 minutes on either side of brisk walking to ramp up/cool down a little. Then when I was done, I took a nap.

Food yesterday was oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt, pretzels, a banana, an apple, an orange and carrots for lunch/day time snacks, string cheese for my after work snack, then LD prosciutto wrapped chicken with pasta and green beans for dinner. Next time this chicken shows up on the LD monthly menu, someone PLEASE remind me that while it tastes good, I hate actually cooking it! All the cheese runs out of the middle, and it is tough to get the chicken all the way done the way it is wrapped up.

No comments: