Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wednesday Update

Yesterday was crazy at work for me as well. Maybe there's a full moon...

I got some extra exercise in at lunch trekking around downtown verifying fire hydrant locations. I know you're all jealous...

Regular exercise was 25 minutes on the treadmill, 15 of which were running minutes.

Food was so-so. I started out with good intentions that went stale really fast. I never bought my no-prune flavored yogurt, so I only packed pretzels and an orange for lunch/snacks yesterday, so I ended up getting a jalapeno bagel with cream cheese for lunch. then I had string cheese when I got home, and we ate LD chicken divan for dinner. YUCK. I did not like that stuff at all. And we have another bag of it! I ate a salad with dinner, and then I went WAY downhill. I had a cadbury cream egg and Joe stopped at the little market by our house and brought home peanut butter bars from their bakery. So I had half of one of them. I probably wasn't in too bad of shape calorie wise before the egg and the pb bars, but I was definitely over afterwards.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am intrigued by the prune yogurt. I like prunes, but I can't imagine them in yogurt. I am going to have to track some of that down to see what it is like.