Tuesday, May 23, 2006

132.0

Yay! I lost all the weight I had gained last week and then some from my May 9 weight. All I need to do is lose two pounds over the next week and I'll be on track for hitting 130 by Memorial Day. I don't think it's going to happen--that's a lot of weight in a week, and I've got Memorial Day weekend in there with scrapping all day Saturday, probably with lots of unhealthy snacks. But I can try, right?

Another milestone yesterday--I clocked over 16,000 steps on the pedometer. Actually I was at 15,787 when I was getting ready to go to bed, so I walked around the house until I got to 16,000. This is nowhere near Brian's record of over 26,000 last week when he was searching all of Catonsville for his cell phone, though.

Exercise yesterday--treadmill (bumped it up to 5.1 m.p.h.), walk with Davey AND Connor (carrying Connor on the uphill parts), and running errands midday--that's why my step count was so high. Normally I'll do either errands or the gym, but not both.

Food yesterday--cereal for breakfast, almonds, yogurt, and an orange for daytime snacks, cheese and crackers for lunch, two cookies after work, pasta with carbonara sauce for dinner (hardly healthy or low calorie, but we had leftover bacon to use up, and it's one of those rare foods that both Claire and I like), and an apple with cinnamon sugar on it for a nighttime snack. Not one green vegetable, or any other color vegetable for that matter. Only two pieces of fruit, and one of those with sugar. OTOH, sprinkling the apple with cinnamon sugar adds about 10 - 15 calories but makes eating apples bearable, so I'm going to keep doing it.

No comments: