Monday, May 15, 2006

Makes no sense

I was 133.5 this morning, despite having continued to eat like a pig all day yesterday. I had popcorn and birthday cake, and I had toasted cheddar bread and cantaloupe for dinner, and I ate some thin mints (I think just three) and generally grazed until bedtime. And I really didn't move around much, except restlessly -- not actively, anyway. So now I'm back to just a pound away from my lowest weight -- does AF really do this? I've never paid attention before, but y'all have been discussing it for eight months.

Today I'm being good so far, mostly. I started to nibble on the birthday cake (and had two tiny half-inch by two-inch pieces) but then I stopped myself and ate half a huge banana and a serving of pretzels. Now I just have to pay attention for the rest of the day (only twelve more hours to go... and we're eating out for dinner... oops) and get some exercise.

Mom and Dad have walked 45 minutes each day since they got here. Yay, Mom and Dad!

No comments: