Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Discombobulated...

So it's Tuesday, not Monday, and I forgot all about stepping on the scale. Oh well. I know you are all dying to see how much I weigh, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Food yesterday was totally gross, so I probably weigh like 400 lbs or something. Breakfast was a small omelet with tomatos and cheddar, a piece of sausage, an english muffin, 2 glasses of soda, a chocolate milk and some fruit juice (I was totally dehydrated from drinking Sunday night.) We skipped lunch because we were on the road, and dinner was LD turkey hoagies. Joe & I split one roll between the two of us since they were not proportional in length to the sausage thing. That was yummy. Then I ate this chocolate mud cake thing for dessert because I was dying for chocolate. I did exercise yesterday--yard work--I think I mentioned that already though. I'll go back to walking or running tonight when I get home, if I ever get to leave work.

So far today I have eaten: an apple cereal bar, a small pack (4) of those gross orange crackers with the waxy peanut butter in the middle, a salad with light ranch dressing, a banana, a yogurt and some pretzels.

I'll blog as long as someone out there is reading. It is very sad to think you all don't want to read about all the things I eat every day ;^) That means I can eat MORE. Oink oink oink. Wasn't that one of the things Kate Hudson suggested as a way to lose a guy in 10 days? Good thing you guys aren't guys or this would be disasterous!

Maybe we should do something like take a monthly picture of ourselves in a bikini or some sort of potentially less traumatic type of clothing we wish we could wear as a way to mark our progress other than just using the scale. We wouldn't actually be required to show anyone, because I wouldn't want y'all to have nightmares or anything, but it would be a visual way to mark progress and hopefully motivate us to keep going regardless of where we are in the long term scheme of things. Some days it would probably just depress me, but at the same time I control my own fate and it would be a reminder to not give up.

No comments: