Tuesday, May 02, 2006

134.4

*sigh* Last week I got all the way down to 131.6 (my lowest ever, I believe) for weigh in day, and now here I am at 134 again. For the past week I have been making myself walk every night up to the next 1000 on the pedometer, and starting next week I'm upping it to the next whole mile (so if I'm at 12430, I have to get it up to 14000, not just 13000). This has actually been kind of fun, because I feel like there is a definite goal or destination, rather than just your typical "oh, I'm going to walk about a mile." After 2 weeks of that, I'm going to start making myself add an additional mile every 2 weeks or so. I'm in training for all the walking I'm going to be doing in Austria!

Eats today were 2 hard boiled eggs, 8oz of milk, a can of V8 and about half a serving of chicken and tomatoes (or chicken bruschetta, if you want to get technical--but there was no bread), and then parsley pasta purses and spinach for dinner. I still have to get in some fruit today--I didn't eat either my applesauce or my orange from my lunch.

OK, seriously folks--what can we do about this? We are ALL stalled, and have been for weeks. Is there anything we can do collectively to rejuvinate this diet? I'm getting frustrated.

No comments: