Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday morning report

Yesterday I did not exercise, and I don't have a good reason. I was planning to walk the kids to French class and back, which would have been something, but then class was cancelled, and after that I just forgot. I'm still a little sore from Monday, but I could at least have done some walking, so I really don't have a good reason at all!

Yesterday after my report I had two marshmallow eggs and four jelly beans, and I ate a piece of string cheese and a dozen almonds. For dinner I had leftover Chinese food -- I had chicken with cashew nuts (which was inexplicably spicy, but it was good) over a mixture of white rice and fried rice, and I tried to keep the portion reasonable, but it was high fat regardless. I had milk to drink. After dinner I had an orange creamsicle, and some time later I had a small glass of wine and three small slices of cheddar cheese. And one Reese's egg (the tiny kind). This still sounds like a lot of junk to me but it's a huge improvement over the last few weeks!

Today so far I've had my usual breakfast, a piece of apple peel (Cecilia can only have peeled apple slices, so I ate the peel from her slice) and a dozen pretzels. And I've administered a standardized test, which is pretty funny one-on-one ("If you finish before I say STOP, check your work until the other students have finished.") That kept me on my feet a bit more than usual -- I also had to keep Cecilia quieter than usual, so I was pacing around with her. But that's not exercise, of course. Tonight I will get to the gym between piano and swimming, hooray!

No comments: