Friday, May 05, 2006

Crack of Dawn

I am not posting my weight today. I was horrified by it - but I blame it on the fact that my bio-rhythms are completely off. I had to be at work at 6am this morning. This means I got up at 5:15. That would have been fine - except I didn't go to bed until 11:55pm. It is SO hard for me to get to bed early. I didn't get home from work last night until after 8pm (which is pretty normal for me). That means normally I have about 4 hours of not work, not sleep time each night (if I go to bed at 12 - which is also normal for me). I PLANNED to go to bed earlier, but Katie and I both had late work days yesterday so we decided to go to Bonefish for dinner. This is a sure fire guarentee that I won't go to bed early, and I will eat too much. Well, I was not bad with my food. I had a house salad, a bite of Katie's tuna sashimi, and two little Bang Bang shrimp. Then when my dinner arrived I had one bite of rockfish, one bite of the potatoes and most of the grilled vegetables. I did have two Mojitos to drink. So maybe it was the too much food for dinner - but I am blaming it on the hour and a half of missing sleep.

Today I have my Bonefish leftovers for lunch - which is probably compounding the bad food problem by eating it two days in a row. Grilled fish - you would THINK that would be healthy... but they marinate it in butter and top it with cream, I am sure of it, That is why it tastes so good! I had my usual 1/2 a bagel and organic applesauce with tons of coffee with skim milk for breakfast. I am planning to go to the gym today around 2 - and then I am leaving at 5 to go home and take a nap!!!

Tomorrow will be active exercise - Sheep and Wool Festival. Also plenty of eating opportunities. I will bypass the icecream and cotton candy (maybe) but I am not giving up the lemonade and lamb food (gyros or shish-kabobs or whatever). Yum!!!

I am impressed with both of the offered snack options. I may modify Sarah's and do one that I used to do when I was first on jenny Craig. Maybe not though - I am still thinking.

No comments: