Monday, May 22, 2006

Sorry I disappeared!

Last week was insane--not only no time to post, but no time to exercise, and on a couple of memorable days, no time to even take a break to go to the bathroom! I'm so glad that week is behind me now. The only official exercise I got last week was on Monday--running and pilates. Not one other thing for the rest of the week, and each day I finished up at around 8100 steps.

The weekend was only a bit better. Again no official exercise, but I was out and moving a lot more--lots of yard work on Saturday, walking around Georgetown and a two mile walk with Davey on Sunday. My food hasn't been great, but not terrible either. On the really busy days last week I didn't eat anything at work that I couldn't eat with one hand, so I'd have my almonds, string cheese, and pretzles but not fruit or yogurt. Not exactly healthy, but at least low calorie! Both days this weekend I ate normal amounts and didn't gorge between meals. Sunday was the worst of the two days for food--two pancakes and two pieces of bacon for breakfast, an espresso bar for what was I guess lunch, and then I had a chicken and mozarella and pasta and vegetables thing for dinner. Like Amy, I only ate about a third to a half of it; unlike Amy I didn't eat the rest of it later. In the evening I had a granola bar and a few marshmallows (they were being shot at me through a marshmallow blow gun Brian made, so I figured it was safest to eat the ammunition). On Saturday I had cereal for breakfast, a salad, crackers, and an orange for lunch, black beans and rice for dinner, and popcorn (light--only 110 calories for half the bag!) and a beer in the evening.

No comments: