Tuesday, May 02, 2006

210

Even. Down from yesterday. Down from last September. Up from last week and WAY up from February. I suck!

After I posted yesterday I ate 9 jelly beans, a Hersey's kiss, and a special dark Hershey's egg. Then Katie and I DID get sushi last night. Between the two of us we split three rolls and an appetizer. We were both stuffed by the time we finished - which is progress, because in the past we would eat that and more!!! I also ate (before we went to dinner) my 4 oz cottage cheese, but had my applesauce and V-8 left to pack today. Late at night (around 11pm) I ate two Samoas (the last two). I did not do a Pilates video. I did not clean up the living room - so there is still no space for me to do Pilates.

I have a meeting scheduled at 3:30 today - so that means I have to get to the gym in the next hour if I plan to make it before the end of the day. I wore pants with this in mind. The biggest pain about going to the gym mid day like I do, is putting pantyhose BACK on after I have worked out. Socks aren't as bad. I need to get more work pants. What I am wearing today I really think of as Friday clothes.

I was bad already with my eating today. Suzanne brought in a danish ring this morning. I ate a cheese one. Yum. I have had the most miserable reflux since then! I also have had a large coffee with skim milk - and Lynn just brought me a large skim caramel mach from Starbucks.

On the scheduled food front I have eaten my 1/2 bagel and my organic applesauce so far. I brought the leftover chicken from Saturday's dinner - but I have no fork - so I may count the unhealthy danish as my lunch. I do have two hard boiled eggs for protein. I am eating one of them now - and then I am off to the gym!

No comments: