Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not me!!! 207 for me!

Yippee! I know that 207 is not great. It was where I was last November, January and March but after my recent scare into the teens (10 and 12 being my version of the teens) I am delighted that I am down again. Especially since I was going to go with surgury if I wasn't down two pounds this week. My body was scared - so it went down 3.6 pounds! Now - if I can keep it GOING down...

I don't know what to attribute this to. For a couple of days last week I was really watching my calories, but they didn't do much, so I stopped watching. That isn't true entirely. I am still keeping my chart - because I like charts... but my normal food intake usually is between 1200-1400 calories. But I haven't changed that at all. I didn't exercise formally much at all - so that wasn't it. I DID take my new vitamins like clockwork. Even the ones that I have to take twice a day - or whatever. Usually I am not good for vitamin taking more than once a day. I am drinking my Flora Key water each morning on an empty stomach - I have been taking my Colon Cleanse each night. I take two types of digestive supplements PLUS the liver one. I am so vitamined up that I have to start counting the calories in THEM too!!! But - this week anyway - it is working.

Last night Katie and I ordered our new door. We ended up getting cranberry because the brown was a special order too. Go figure. They are supposed to come out and measure and then call me with an estimate for delivery - hopefully soon! Then we went to Bonefish for dinner. I am beginning to think we need to get our own table there. As it is we do have our own bar stools. It is just like Cheers! Ever since I discovered that the crab cakes are less than 200 calories - I have been craving them - and I have always craved their salads.

When we got home we discovered that our new vacuum had been delivered. So we ran around like little FlyLadies vacuum and sucking up everything we could see. It was fun! And - the vacuum is pink! Did I mention that part? 8-) I especially like the little canister vacuum. It has a shoulder strap - and Katie and I figured out how to put it on our back so we look like the leaf blower dudes. Then we discovered we could put the hose on the outlet area and REALLY be leaf blower dudes. That was my exercise for the day.

My pedometer is definitely not working! Even the new one I got yesterday was only recording every other step - at best. At the end of the day it said I had 1100 steps - but I did a trip to Lowes, one to Home Depot, the bank, Mom and Dads, Bonefish AND our vacuuming extraveganza. Katie counted steps from her bedroom to the car - and that is 100 alone. Not counting detoring through the kitchen and back and forth to the bathroom. One trip to the bathroom at work is 150 - and I usually do four to five of them a day. I don't think my pedometer EVER was working!

No comments: