Monday, May 15, 2006

Catching up

Well, I hit my new unofficial lowest weight on Saturday--156.2 only to eat my way back to 157.2 by today. We at pizza Saturday night and then leftovers from it yesterday. It's gone now, and there's only healthy stuff to eat in the house. It was a fairly active weekend though, so hopefully that will help balance everything out.

I exercised both Saturday and Sunday, but did nothing Friday b/c I went to ReCollections with Marian for the crop. I was so exhausted Friday it wouldn't have mattered anyways. Had I not driven to work with Marian I would have totally bailed on the crop.

My DVD player makes sound again (after we got satellite it stopped working--come to find out the little satellite boy never plugged the cables that make the sound happen back into the receiver!) so I will be digging out my MTV pilates DVD tonight when I get home.

No comments: