Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Calorie Count

Katie and I just went to Coldstone. Even after we ate dinner - flounder, brown rice and spinach - I had 350 remaining calories and Katie had 425. We ended up splitting a small pistachio icecream with Heath, caramel and pecans. That came to 275 each and I consider them VERY well wasted calories. YUM! It was just the right amount. Neither of us was looking for any more to eat and both of us felt a little queasy by the time we got home. AND I have enough calories left to have some fruit or something if I get hungry later on. 8-)

I have to do another two laps around the neighborhood - maybe three. I only did the one before, which isn't enough to count as exercise for the day. I also have been home all day - which means my normal step count is pretty low anyway.

I got my new sports bras today. I posted on the comments below about them. I like them and they are pretty comfy - but I still bounce. I think the only way I WOULDN'T bounce is if the support from the bra started as low as my hips. Oh well. At least they ARE comfy and provide a little bit more support than my regular bras. They also fasten in the back like a normal bra. I don't see how anyone with ANY dimention can get those tube top bras on. You strain muscles just putting them ON.

No comments: