Tuesday, May 02, 2006

158.2

So 1.1 down from last week, but still over my all time low. I'm aiming for a similar drop for next weigh in day. I ran again yesterday for 15 minutes, and walked for 30 on one of the pre-programed exercise sets on the treadmill.

Food yesterday was: oatmeal with a mini box of raisins, pretzels, yogurt, an apple, carrots & salsa, LD pork chop on the grill with corn and a salad, 5 mini pb eggs, and one of the LD chocolate cakes. I was SO craving sweets last night. I haven't had a cake in a while, so I gave in.

Funny story--I was packing my lunch yesterday morning and I went to grab one of the new yogurts I bought at the store when I realized I accidentally bought prune flavored yogurt instead of blueberry. I really don't like prunes at all, and the thought of yogurt flavored with them just totally grosses me out. I had 2 strawberry's left from last week, so I'll have to stop tonight and pick up a new pack that ISN'T prune...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Gross! Who WOULD like prune yogurt? I can't imagine why they'd even sell that. Ick!

Katie said...

I had no idea they even MADE prune yogurt!

I think prune yogurt wouldn't be so bad, if they called it plum yogurt, which is really what it would be--not even DRIED plums, since they've been soaking in yogurt. Unless you were expecting blueberry yogurt, in which case prune yogurt would be really disappointing.