Monday, May 08, 2006

The weekend

The good news--an all time low today of 157.2...156 flashed on the scale, but it settled on 157.2. We'll see if it holds up to be official.

Other news, I ate junk this weekend but was also incredibly active so somehow it seems to have balanced out at this point. Food this weekend was an odd array of stuff: part of a frozen pizza Friday night that just wasnt' meant to be because when I sat it down for a second to answer the phone Harry gobbled down most of it. So I had pears and cottage cheese instead. Saturday...I cna't recall breakfast, hmmm...or lunch but I know dinner was a hot dog and then Sandra &I went shopping so when we got back I ate junk--doritoes, chips and flavored pretzels. Sunday I hadpeas and cottage cheese for breakfast, a humongous Rita's gelati for lunch, and then LD chicken rustica for dinner.

Exercise was 30 minutes on the treadmill Friday, tons of yardwork Saturday, then 30 minutes on the treadmill Sunday along with more yardwork. My body still aches from mulching and I only did the front of the house.

I was up at my normal time today (5:30) but didn't have to leave until 7:30 for a meeting with a client in Gettysburg, PA so I hit the treadmill right away. That wasn't as difficult as I had envisioned it being.

So far I've had oatmeal and a banana for breakfast, some water, a salad and now I'm going to have a 25 cent bag of cheese curls. A waste of 150 calories, but I sure am looking forward to them!!!!

No comments: