Friday, May 05, 2006

Thursday update & my snack submission

My favorite snack is baby carrots dipped in salsa. It's a technique you have to perfect--you take a little bite out of the baby carrot in such a way to make a little spoon to dip in the salsa. Double dipping is inherent, so you can't eat straight from the jar. I started eating this when I was trying WeightWatchers because both are 0 point foods on their list.

Thursday was atrocious AGAIN with food. No control what so ever. Breakfast was oatmeal, then I had a snack of string cheese & pretzels which really should have been my lunch, but instead I went and got a ham & swiss sandwich with chips. After work I scarfed down a Milky Way bunny and an orange, then we ate LD crab quesadillas for dinner and I had the other half of my peanut butter bar for dessert. Oh...I think I ate a pop tart bar somewhere in there too. I mean, seriously, I was binging as soon as I got home from work. Totally out of control.

I did spend 400 calories on the treadmill between running and walking. I would probably have dropped 2 lbs this week with my new running routine if I haven't been eating my way through everything.

No comments: