Thursday, December 01, 2005

I was worried

That my low weight was a fluke yesterday - and that after my horribly sluggish day yesterday I would be back up a lot. Well - I WAS up, but only a tiny bit. This morning I was 203.0 - which isn't too bad at all.

I spent most of yesterday creeping around the house, trying to avoid sudden movements. I did eat - but not very well. I had a tiny bowl of cereal for breakfast, then a - wait for it........ Deviled Ham sandwich. Well! At least I used whole grain bread!!! I don't know why it is, but periodically I really crave potted meat products. 8-) Then I slept all afternoon - but got up to clean my house for the Pampered Chef show that evening. My dinner consisted of snacking at that. I had Baked Lays potato chips with dip and veggies (mostly I ate the tomatos) with dip too. I ate a few Girl Scout cookies - but not toooo many. We made pot stickers at the party, and I ate three of them I think. They were really yummy and VERY easy. I think I might start making them as appetizers for parties I go to.

No exercise AGAIN! You know - Katie and I are doing really well at the no exercise, excuses challenge - I don't know what you all are complaing about. I think I can keep this streak up forever!!!!

No comments: