Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And downhill from there

After my Samoas today I had two pieces of whole grain light toast. Since a serving is THREE slices you can imagine they are too substantial - so I don't feel too guilty about them. Then I had wholegrain pasta with sausage and tomato sauce and a slice of mozerella cheese for lunch - then a half serving of pistachio nuts. Right now I am drinking a huge mug of coffee with hotchocolate and skim milk. I am feel very guilty - but I guess, considering it is almost 4pm that isn't TOO bad (except for the TOTAL lack of fruit or vegetables. I am making crock pot stew for dinner - and I will fix spinach with that.

Does ANYONE have any ideas for Kirsten. I think I am going to get her a cute decorative pillow for her bed. I also am thinking about some bath gel. She DOES get washed - and her care giver might like something yummy smelling - and Kirsten might like it too... What do you think?

No comments: