Thursday, December 01, 2005

Who's this WE Kemo Sabe?

I don't know what Amy's talking about. SHE may not have been exercising, but I'm still counting the 45 - 90 minutes of square dancing with 6 year olds each day as exercise. OK, so I guess I can't use that any more, considering that as of today I have officially taught ALL of the K, 1 and 2 grades how to square dance and do-si-do and swing your partner (which is WAY more difficult than you may imagine--particularly when your partner only comes up to your knees!). And I didn't do it on the weekends.

So this week's weigh-in was not as bad as I had been anticipating. I THOUGHT I was exactly the same as last week, but I just double checked and I was actually DOWN a pound! So my weigh-in this week was 146.8. Considering Thanksgiving and Bonefish and Friday night Charles and I went to Cocao Lane in Ellicott City and I had this really yummy seafood thing which was all drenched in butter (which was NOT in the description!), I expected to be up from last weigh in.

Julie, where did you get that Cocoa Chex Mix? Boy that sounds yummy! No, no, don't tell me. I'll have to buy some. =) I think we should officially put a moratorium on telling each other what bad thing we eat. It just makes me crave things I didn't even know existed. From here on out, if we eat junk food we have to say one (package or bag or cup or...whatever the amount may be) VERY VERY BAD THING. That way I won't be sitting here drooling on my keyboard going mmmm.....gummy bears.....mmmm.....cocoa chex......mmmmmmm.......saucepan taffy bars.....mmmmm.....you get the picture.

Amy, you're actually doing better than I am. In order to hit the five pounds a month for me, I need to be down to 143 by December 6. Not gonna happen. Although I still maintain that my actual starting weight was more like 160, in which case I just need to get down to 145, which might be doable.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hummmmmmmm. Binging and Purging is NOT an acceptable form of weight loss - and I know for a fact that SOME of us practiced that this week. 8-b