Tuesday, December 06, 2005

153.0 again

What a difference a week makes -- seven days ago I was happy to see that number, but today it was a disappointment. After it came up I took off my heavy nightgown and weighed myself again, and it was exactly the same (so I know my scale isn't *completely* reliable!). But I put the nightgown back on and weighed myself a minute later and it was 152.0. But I think I have to take the 153.0, since that weight was obtained under the usual circumstances. Phooey.

Sarah, congratulations -- you win the exercise challenge! You've earned a day off. Then the challenge is re-issued for the rest of your life. Have fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't think I win the exercise challenge unless I keep going until Saturday. Wasn't that the deal--every day until December 10? If I stop now, no one will have met the challenge!