Thursday, December 22, 2005

Charting my course

Ugh! I was just looking at my charts for the past couple of weeks. My weight has gone up every week for the past three weeks. The first five weeks of the diet I went down EVERY week. The seventh week was my first increase and it was only by .6 pounds. My Dec 20th weight was higher than my November 22 weight. AUGHHHH!!!! OK! Now I am mad! I am gonna take care of this if I have to develope BULIMIA to do it!!!! (Just kidding about that - maybe.)

Anyway - I know we all agreed to put our diet sort of "on hold" and aim for maintaining rather than losing over the next week or so. I am fine for that - but I must say that I am not maintaining - I am gaining. So - I personally am going to TRY to eat better and exercise this week. Yesterday I did meet Julie at the gym. I only did 20 minutes on the treadmill - but that was the first exercise in two or three weeks for me. I made an appointment to go back next week and meet with the trainer there to re-establish a good work out routine for me. I am also meeting Julie on Tuesday to test drive the gym. If I make good headway on what I need to do today I may try to make it today too. (Probably won't happen though...)

So far today I have eaten my oatmeal with skim milk and a cup of coffee with one spoon of sugar and skim milk. I am about to eat some fruit now... I packed a mostly healthy lunch today (it was ALL healthy - but I didn't pack a snack knowing there are PLENTY of snacks around today).

No comments: