Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Maybe it is broken

Well Sarah - when you ditched us to get married to a man who works nights - and THEN had two children with stomach bugs THAT is when we decided that you no longer wanted to be OUR friend. Actually, Katie and I both felt pretty guilty for going to LWW without you. Fear not - we will both be happy to see it again with you. They got it right. Amazingly enough, there are very few pieces that we could say were done wrong. It was incredible! Most of it was very true to the books - only a few embellishments - which kind of explained things that were glossed over in the books (ie - why they were in the country in the first place - I knew why, but kids with no grasp on WWII British history would miss it). I would be happy to pay $8.50 and see it again. Peter was very cute, except he spent a lot of time posing with his sword. I also wish they made his fight with the wolf more of a fight, and less of an accident.

My weight was back up today - thanks to popcorn, movie candy, fast food - and all the damn gift foods that end up here at work. The lack of a good balanced diet and exercise hasn't helped either I am sure. I was 206.2. This seems to be my reoccurring weight - which leads me to believe that maybe my scale is broken. 8-) I was as low as 203 this month - and hovering in the 204 and 205 range a lot. I think the fact that today was weigh-in day led to my weight gain. Sigh.

So much for exercising last night. We went to Bonefish for dinner (salad and split and order of mussels - which we didn't finish) and then by the time we came home Katie took a bath and I fell asleep.

Has anyone noticed that Mom seems to be missing from the blog lately? I know I have been bad about posting (mostly bad over the weekends - but I forgot yesterday) but MOM hasn't posted in a week or more. Katie and Mom don't have weights for LAST weigh in day. Katie? What are you hiding from us?

So I am stalled at 10 pounds down. This is OK - I could be stalled at 10 pounds MORE - or worse, NOT STALLED but heading up like I was in September. I really am hoping once the holidays are over I can be better at re-grouping and losing weight.

Emily, Are you REALLY only 15 pounds away from your goal??? GOOD FOR YOU!!! I am a pathetic 45 pounds away - or 55 pounds. Can I borrow Cecilia for a while?

No comments: