Friday, December 02, 2005

The Wrong Way

Well - it is going the wrong way... 203.4 this morning - but that is still OK. I didn't think it was quite right to drop 4 pounds in 4 days - regardless of monthly hormones. 203.4 is about where I would expect to be - so I am OK with that, as long as it doesn't KEEP going up higher!

The pants I am wearing today fit great! They have always fit pretty well. (The waist is in proportion to the hips - I HATE pants that are wide enough to fit my butt, but are super tight around the waist. What is that?? I have a classic hourglass shape - ok, DAYglass shape - if the waistbands are tight on me, imagine what the people who DON'T curve as much as me have to deal with!!) But today they seem to fit even better. I always like to see progress like that.

I figure about another 10 pounds and then I will be showing progress that OTHER people will notice. I am looking forward to that. I also have at least three skirts that I hope I will be able to wear again soon.

I am going to try to work my schedule today so I can get to my gym. It has been ages since i have gone and I really want to get back into the habit.

No comments: